HERE'S THE DEAL...
Do you have what it takes to clock as many miles as the Top Dogs in our motorcycle community? You say you do, but now is the time to prove it.
Come into Snake Harley-Davidson® Saturday March 16th through Saturday March 30th, 2019 at closing time and have one of our staff members record the current mileage on the odometer of your pride and joy. Then go ride and ride some more! Come back for our Fall Open House event and have a staff member note your new mileage after a summer of riding to determine if you are a Top Dog. The 10 Top Dogs recorded and their mileage will be posted in our Showroom for bragging rights. The Top 3 Top Dogs will be awarded some great prizes.
But really,...who needs prizes when you have bragging rights.
Check out the 2018 Top Dog Winners:
1ST PLACE—COLE JOHNSON WITH 24,004 MILES
2ND PLACE—BYRON NICKELS WITH 18,048 MILES
3RD PLACE—DAVE LACELLE WITH 17,872 MILES
4TH PLACE—TOM TOLNESS WITH 15,996 MILES
5TH PLACE—DAKOTA HENSEN WITH 15,551 MILES
6TH PLACE—JJ VILLELA WITH 14,254 MILES
7TH PLACE—KEN STAUFFER WITH 13,787 MILES
8TH PLACE—JEFF MCCLURE WITH 12,497 MILES
9TH PLACE—JEFF COINER WITH 10,023 MILES
10TH PLACE—CECIL AMEN WITH 9,596 MILES
HERE'S THE RULES...
* No Cheating...all miles must be riden by you* Only 1 bike can be entered for competition. For those of you who own multiple bikes, we feel for you, we really do, but pick your favorite because the mileage recorded will also be attached to a recorded VIN.
* Mileage can be recorded by a Snake Harley-Davidson staff member during normal business hours on any day between March 16th, 2019 and March 30th, 2019 closing time. It must be recorded in person, no pictures or other avenues of reporting will be accepted.
* End of summer mileage must be read by a Snake Harley-Davidson staff member at the 2019 Fall Open House event or the week preceeding the Open House event. End of competition miles will not be recorded before or after those dates and again must be recorded by staff in person.
* No entries will be accepted after March 30th, 2019 at 6pm
* If you purchase a new Harley-Davidson® from Snake Harley-Davidson® during the competition months, you can continue with the competition and your mileage from your original entered motorcycle will be recorded along with the starting mileage of your new baby and you will continue adding miles without skipping a beat. This is the only way more than one VIN will appear under the same person for the competition.
FINAL CHECK-IN IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 19TH!